Outcome 2020 promises to bring together people and teams who design products and digital experiences.
UX as a discipline is so diverse that people with different skills and capabilities work in the product UX team. They do user research, design product user interface, information architecture, product copy, content architecture, interaction design, and so on.
While folks in the UX industry have started raising their voice for storytelling (Examples – Sequoia’s James Buckhouse on the role of story in experience design and 6 storytelling principles to improve your UX) in the design process, the practice is yet to catch up.
We are designing products for customer stories, and the brand story aligns with a customer story only when the experience is also designed for this aligned story. The core objective of OUTCOME is to understand the product design from storytelling perspective.
Contact us at outcomeconf (at) gmail (dot) com for any questions.
If the speakers, the sponsors, and the participants are the face of Outcome, the vhite team is behind the scenes to lend the structure to this story.
Vinish Garg is the founder of Outcome. Vinish owns a digital experience design agency, vhite and he has been frequent presenter at industry events. Know about Vinish Garg at:
- Speaking, LinkedIn, Product Hunt, Refind
- Hosted a Meetup at Net Solutions: Content Strategy for Business Success
- Interviewed by Teodora Petkova
- Content Strategy in Financial Corporation – An Interview with Lauren Lucchese of Capital One
- Quoted by Zapier
- Contributor at Hackernoon, UX Collective, idratherbewriting
- Owns Medium Publication – Conversations
- Co-founded ContentHug
The Conference is For
- UX practitioners (UX researchers, architects, analysts, designers)–who design interactions and experiences
- UI designers–who design the interface
- Product managers–who lead product teams
- Content strategists and content designers
- Startups (product owners)–who are at any stage of their product–idea, prototyping, traction, and expansion
- Programmers–who write code
- Others involved in product design or engineering
Watch out as we announce the Outcome 2020 venue, by the end of October 2019.